- Made from hand dyed batik fabric
- Lace up corset with busk
- Skirt closure is a zipper in the back
- Reduces waistline up to 3inches
- Corset can be work seperately with different bottoms
- Skirt slit lengthens leg and overall frame
- Difficult to lace corset up alone/close busk first, turn back to front and lace up halfway, turn right side forward and continue lacing up in front of a mirror
- Will show any leg scars/use body bronzer or sheer pantyhose
- Wear with an updo and statement necklace for a formal look.
- This style complements gold jewelry
Please review our size chart to select your size. If you are in between sizes, please submit your measurements to us via the contact page here for a custom fit at no extra cost. View our policies here.
Please note that fabrics used for our African dresses do not stretch.
Machine wash at 30°. Warm iron.